Understanding Window Blinds For The Las Vegas Consumer

 When searching for window blinds for the new home I bought in Las Vegas, I found myself with so many choices I never knew existed. I had three Las Vegas blinds companies come to give me a price quote, but found myself getting window blinds pricing that was apples to oranges. This was a nightmare that I had to take control of. For one, the window blinds Las Vegas companies had each told me that their window blinds were better than everyone else's. So I decided I was going to do my own homework before calling three other Las Vegas blinds companies to make my final decision. 

Here are the window blinds I found on the market. Cordless window blinds, wood look blinds, Roman blinds, Blynco window blinds, mini blinds, venetian blinds, Faux window blinds, and plantation blinds. 

The one thing I did learn from having different Las Vegas blinds companies come to give me an estimate is that the best window blinds for the Las Vegas heat is wood blinds or Faux Blinds. These window blinds are just about available by every blinds Las Vegas company. Once I narrowed what window blinds I would be leaning towards I could start focusing on other things like, what Las Vegas blinds company I could get a better warranty as well as pricings. The one thing I quickly learned is that the blinds Las Vegas industry is very competitive if you call the right companies. The Las Vegas blinds companies that work with home builders were not priced to my likings as they seemed to me that I was just not needed for them if I was looking for a deal. The ones that did seem to be more competitive were the Las Vegas blinds companies that were locally owned and operated. Now that I had that knowledge I started calling many local Las Vegas blinds shops to ask about the warranty. The one thing that was noticeable was that some window blinds treatment stores did not like to answer that very clearly. But after all I was about to spend thousands of dollars on my window blinds and needed to get a clear answer so I stuck to the plan and kept calling around. The one Las Vegas blinds company that did not run away from my questions was SunOff Blinds in Las Vegas. They told me clearly that their window blinds came with a minimum five year warranty and some window blinds came with defect warranty for ten years. But now I had to know how was their pricing compared to other blinds Las Vegas service providers. So what I did is have three other Las Vegas widow blinds companies come and price me the same exact product not allowing any blinds company to steer me away to other window products. This way I could price the blinds apples to apples. The results were amazing as SunOff Blinds Of Las Vegas had beaten most other Las Vegas blinds companies pricing by 10% or more. And just to explain what that meant to me. It was an average of $1,3oo in savings. This was money I could use towards other things as buying a new home has so many thigs that just needs to get done. 


The recap of what I learned about the Las Vegas blinds industry. There are many window blinds options, but stick to what's best for you. Not all blinds Las Vegas companies are created equal, meaning some Las Vegas window blinds companies make a living of home builders making me feel not as important. And make sure you get at least three blinds Las Vegas service providers to get you a price on the same products. And make sure to ask about the window blinds warranty as the Las Vegas weather is dry and brutal. 

And my final note is that I will always hire SunOff Blinds Of Las Vegas. Ben did an amazing job to explain what I was going to get as well as the window blinds installation was flawless, thank you Ben.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What makes a solar Energy Company in Port St Lucie Florida a Quality Company

How to find a great Las Vegas locksmith service provider.